Achieve your marketing goals with scalable, personalized email automation.
Marketing your products or services by email can be a fast, flexible and cost-effective way of reaching new customers and retaining existing customers.
Email marketing can allow you to create targeted and personalised messages. This can help you to build meaningful relationships with your customers. It can also improve response rates to your direct marketing campaigns.
- Strategy: Email marketing is one of the most cost-effective marketing tool. It is easy to manage, gives you full control and allows you to establish direct contact with your customers.
- Email Design: Effective email marketing campaigns are designed for all devices on which users can read their emails -- desktop, tablet, and smartphone. Email campaigns that are designed for mobile devices are especially important -- a quality known as "responsive design." In fact, 67% of emails today are read on either a smartphone or tablet.
- Optimization: The only effective (and legal) way to run a mass email campaign is to send emails only to people who allowed you to: that is, to build an opt-in permission-based list of addresses. Our bulk mail software makes it amazingly easy. You can create customizable web forms for your site to let your users subscribe in a few clicks; then record all collected data in one or more lists, to which you can send separate messages.
- Analysis & Reporting: An effective email marketing requires a thorough data analysis. Our mass emailing software and Google Analytics will let you know if, after reading your emails, customers have purchased your products, subscribed to your website or made any other actions. Moreover we offer a free email stats service which tracks your campaigns and lets you check the email’s open rate, the click-through rate and many other relevant metrics.
Advantages of email marketing
- Flexible design: you can send plain text, graphics or attach files - whichever suits your message best. A choice of design options gives you scope to convey your business branding.
- Scalable: email marketing can be used to reach large audiences or smaller targeted lists.
- Personalisation and segmentation: with email marketing you can personalise messages. You can also segment your marketing list, so that your customers receive messages from you that they are interested in – this will help boost their engagement with you.
- Conversions and increased sales: if you have a new promotion people can click on links and follow your call-to-action immediately. Email marketing is also effective at every stage of the buying process. For example, you can influence someone to choose your product, nurture the customer relationship post-transaction and also encourage future purchases.
- Measurable: you can evaluate the success of a campaign by using web analytics software. You can easily test different copy, subject lines and designs to see which is most effective. This allows you to optimise future campaigns.
- Cost- effective: the costs of email marketing can be much lower than many other forms of marketing. There are no advertising fees, printing or media space costs.
- email marketing is better for the environment than direct marketing by postal mail because nothing is printed.
Social Media marketing:
Social media is one of the most cost-efficient digital marketing methods used to syndicate content and increase your business’ visibility. Implementing a social media strategy will greatly increase your brand recognition since you will be engaging with a broad audience of consumers.
Without marketing your business on social media, your inbound traffic is limited to your usual customers. The people familiar with your brand are likely searching for the same keywords you already rank for. Without utilizing social media as part of your marketing strategy, you’ll have much more difficulty reaching anyone outside of your loyal customer circle.
Higher Conversion Rates
With increased visibility, your business gains more opportunities for conversion. Every blog post, image, video, or comment may lead viewers to your company’s website and increase traffic. Social media marketing allows your business to give a positive impression through a humanization factor. When brands are interactive by sharing content, commenting, and posting statuses on social media, it personifies a brand. People prefer to do business with other people, rather than companies.
Improved Brand Loyalty
One of the main goals of almost all businesses is developing a loyal customer base. Considering that customer satisfaction and brand loyalty typically go hand in hand, it is important to regularly engage with consumers and begin developing a bond with them
Social media marketing is possibly the most cost-efficient part of an advertising strategy. Signing up and creating a profile is free for almost all social networking platforms, and any paid promotions you decide to invest in are a relatively low cost compared to other marketing tactics. Being cost-effective is such an advantage because you can see a greater return on investment and retain a bigger budget for other marketing and business expenses.
It’s clear that social media marketing has its advantages, so if your business doesn’t already have the appropriate profiles, create them! Fill out your business’ information and post some engaging content to begin gaining followers. As mentioned, ask people relevant to your business to "like" and "share" your page to help build your profile.